The system of energy efficiency certificates or the so called “white certificates” is an opportunity for faster return of funds invested in the modernization of the facility or obtaining additional funds for planned investments.
What are white certificates?
White certificates are documents proving savings of a certain amount of energy (10 TOE, about 116MWh) as a result of investments aimed at improving energy efficiency. White certificates have property rights and are traded on the commodities exchange.
Projects improving energy efficiency.
- modernization of lighting, home appliances, appliances and installations used in industrial processes, local heating networks and local heat sources;
- insulation of industrial installations;
- restructuring or renovation of buildings;
- energy recovery in industrial processes;
- limitation of reactive power flows, network losses in linear series and losses in transformers;
- use of heating or cooling energy produced from internally- or externally-owned renewable energy sources (within the meaning of the Act of 10 April 1997 – Energy Law), utility heat sources in cogeneration (as above) or waste heat sources from industrial installations.
If you have pursued one or more investments from the above list in 2014-2016 or plan to renovate the facility, please contact us. We provide complete technical documentation, file an application for certificates and help to cash them in on the commodities exchange.